- How much does the application cost?
The current version of GPS Track Editor is free of charge.
- Are GPS receivers supported?
We will include GPS support in GPS Track Editor on users' requests. If you are interested in such a feature, please write us
- What formats are supported?
GPS Track Editor supports GPS tracks in the following formats:
- GPX (GPS Exchange XML Format),
- NMEA log (a COM-port dump),
- Magellan SD.
There are no standard file extensions for NMEA and Magellan SD so there is no need to select a proper extension filter in the File Open dialog. The file type is automatically detected in all the cases.
- Can this soft be used as GPX file editor?
The GPX format is native for GPS Track Editor (GTE): you can save track files only as GPX. Its structure is well-represented and can be edited in the Track list. However there are some limitations:
- GTE does not open files larger than 100 MB.
- Waypoints and some attributes from the original GPX file (like heart rate values) are ignored. They are omitted while saving.